Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome Back...

I have a feeling when people read this post, the first thing they're going to say is "finally, Danny posted something new." Haha. I have a few readers that became upset that I didn't post anything during the break. But I'm finally on this and will give them their fix.haha

So this week I started school again. Back to being productive with my life. I say this because during the break I really didn't do much. Just stayed home most of the time and chill with the crew. But anyways, I feel like this quarter is going to be a fun one. The main reason is because I have a few friends in every class. So I can have some extra help and at the same time not be bored in class.

The classes I'm taking this quarter is Speech 1, Poli 1, and Math 10. All of my teachers seem cool, but Stats looks like its going to be a challenge. But I'm going to hang in there. The class that I know for a fact I am going to enjoy is Speech 1. The big reason is because I love to talk. And I got some of the coolest people in that class.haha

Well, I'm glad to be back at school and for a couple of my readers I promise that I won't leave y'all hanging for another month without a post.haha

Peace.

1 comment:

Jessica Do said...

Yeah, I am pretty cool ,aren't I?

Followers