This pair of Supra Muska Skytops are the definition of eye catching and attention grabbing. The model itself is already know for its high cut design, but combine that with this vibrant color scheme and animal print and you’ve got a sure thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Kanye forgets lyrics....TWICE!haha
- FINALLY!!!!!!
- Barack Obama Officially has the Latino Vote for hi...
- Test Your Knowledge....
- Song Cry....
- So I was at the mall in San Francisco today when w...
- Mos Def- Words
- Twitter....
- A Month To Go...
- So...
- Consequence Ft. Kid Cudi- Buggin Out '09
- Charles Hamilton- Loser
- Kidz In The Hall - I Got It Made (Reebok Classic ‘09)
- Cam'Ron-Got It For Cheap
- The Cataracs
- Joaquin Phoenix has lost his mind...
- Lets Keep it goin.....
- Introducing DOM. Kennedy
- Wale UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Epiphany- Chrisette Michelle
- MIMS is back.....
- Cassidy- Done 4 Me
- Kidz In The Hall Ft. Estelle- "Love Hangover"
- If this happens, 1 of my many dreams will come tru...
- I'm In Love.......
- Wale- W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.
- This shit is funny.....
- So last night I saw the movie WATCHMEN. Overall, ...
- Workin On It- Dwele
- 4 Favorite Tracks from Drake's So Far Gone Mixtape
- No title
- Another one.....Whats Really Good???
- It must suck to be this guy. The Bruins were playi...
-
▼
March
(33)
No comments:
Post a Comment