Friday, June 5, 2009

Up Close and Personal: Joe Budden

For those who didn't know, Joe Budden has clashed with Method Man and Busta Rhymes. This all started 2 months ago when Vibe Magazine released a tournament style bracket of rappers. Joe Budden was upset that he was ranked so low (I agree with him, he should've been ranked better) and he lashed out and said he can beat at least half of the rappers on the bracket. While saying this, he threw out some names and Method Man was one of them. And for recent weeks there's just been a lot of talk back and forth.

This video will explain more of from where Joe Budden is coming from when he decided to say that. Watching this video Joe Budden is making a lot of sense. I like both Joe and Meth a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing a freestyle battle between them. This video is really intense.

No comments:

Followers