Monday, December 21, 2009

So....

Here we go again...

The year 2009 is coming to a close and many things are about to be changing. Most importantly I feel like I'm changing a lot as well. I have become a little more mature, well sometimes it doesnt show but I feel that it would be boring if my childish side doesnt come out once in a while, but anyways getting carried away here.

I have many goals for the year 2010...I want to start leaving a mark and start making history. Me and a group of close friends are ready to make things happen. We've been cooking some things up that I'm real excited for. It isnt going to be an easy road but its one that I know we are all dedicated to take. I also got some crazy ideas for this project im going to start on..its been one of my dreams to do and im not going to let anyone hold me back. I cant say yet what im working on but when it starts its going to be a movement that wont be stopped. But I'll keep you guys updated on that as time passes...

But yes, 2010 feels like the time for a change. Hopefully, by the end of this school year I will be transferring out of De Anza College and hopefully into Sac State or SFSU. Im still not sure where I really want to go to but SFSU may be the best choice but we'll see on that.

Lastly, I just want to thank all of my friends that has been with me through the good and the bad this year. If it wasnt for y'all I dont know what I wouldve done. Y'all know what I'm talking about, you guys helped me while my family and I was struggling and I know I can count on y'all whenever and you can count on me anytime as well.

Theres some other stuff I want to talk about but I'll just post it later. But just to remind everybody...THE YEAR 2010 WILL BE THE YEAR WHERE I WILL ACHIEVE ALL MY GOALS!!!!

1 comment:

crystalgee said...

=) go for it danny, "you can do it!" (waterboy lol)

Followers