Saturday, March 27, 2010

3:03 AM

Random...

Finals week is over and spring break is here. Time to reflect and look forward. This past week has been tough and I'm not just talking about school. My older cousin got injured and can't go to the hospital. He's good just in a lot of pain so in a way I'm thankful cuz the injury could've been worse. Found out today that a friend of the family passed away and I didnt know how to feel about it...in a way im just confused i guess...waiting for my grades to be posted and see what my educational future is shaping up to be...next week im heading to LA for Paid Dues and I'm really looking forward to it...driving down there would be good for me and chillin with two really good friends will be cool. Until then...everything else is whatever..sort of (haha)...

PEACE.

No comments:

Followers