Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 Years Ago.....

Yesterday marked the anniversary of my Grandma Ada Luz. She passed away 7 years ago and I still can't believe that it's been this long already. Yesterday I went to church with my brothers and my parents, also with a couple family members. While sitting in mass I just kept remembering how hard it was for my dad to cope with the loss we received. At times I can tell that it is still hard for him because during mass my dad started to cry a little. I don't know how I would deal if I lost either one of my parents. Sometimes I catch myself thinking about that and I still don't know what I would do. That is why I enjoy every minute I have not just with my parents, but also with other family members and friends; because it is true when they say to seize the day or to live life to the fullest because you don't know what is going to happen later today or tomorrow so just take advantage.

1 comment:

Jessica Do said...

I've recently lost a parent, and you would be surprised when you realize that life goes on no matter what happens.

To take that as a strength or a weakness is up to you. I chose to make it my strength. I bet you'll do the same.

But I'm glad you are making the best out of life. That's the only way to live!

P.S. Hope you go to Six Flags with us! (=

Followers