Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Introduction
What's up everybody! My name is Danilo but most call me Danny. Writing these blogs is gon be very interesting. I wasn't really into it until I started to follow DJ's blogs and I was like "you know what? I should do this too." By the way, shout out to DJ! (Y'all should peep his blog at thisisdj.blogspot.com, really dope. Also JESSICA at jessicado.blogspot.com, her posts are dope too.) So this is my very first post ever, and the things y'all should expect from here is basically my thoughts, some current events, and basically my opinions on them and on life in general. So in a way this is kind of like my journal. So just enjoy the things I have to say and feel like expressing, you guys might learn something......Or maybe not.haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment