Wednesday, October 29, 2008



So the Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series.....I aint mad at that. In a way I'm kind of glad that they won because the Rays beat the Red Sox and I was rooting for them. Also the Phillies manager, Charlie Manuel, mother had passed away during the playoffs and I think it's cool how it turned out for him. Winning the World Series takes a lot of patience. Think about it. The baseball season is 162 games long and then you got the playoffs, so it does take a while to even have a chance to play for the championship. Another reason I aint mad is that the best players for the Rays didn't show up and play. Before Game 5 Evan Longoria and BJ Upton went 0 for 16, so they weren't hitting. This season in my opinion was one of the best for me. The Red Sox attempted another comeback and the Yankees didn't even make the playoffs, which is awesome. Grant it that I would've love for the A's to at least make the playoffs but they are always in a rebuilding year so my hopes weren't up. Well this season is over and I can't wait until next season.

No comments:

Followers