Sunday, November 16, 2008

So Cheap, It's hard to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was surfing the internet earlier today and I found out what may be one of the best news I heard all week. Common today announced that when his album, Universal Mind Control, releases on December 9th, he would sell his album only for 99 cents that day. This is one of the albums I'm very excited for and really anticipating. What I like about this album is that I've been reading that Common is stepping outside of his usual hip hop concepts and will be rapping in various styles. He steps out of his comfort zone for a little bit and so far what I've been hearing has been very good.

So like I had said before, everybody who's reading this should go cop this album especially because it's going to be sold only for 99 cents when it first releases.

1 comment:

crystalgee said...

crazy! remind me about that when the time comes lol, cuz i know i'll forget.

Followers