This is from the album Rising Down. This song is called "Rising Up" by one of my favorite rap groups of all time, The Roots, featuring my favorite rapper, Wale, and Chrisette Michelle (she's dope too).
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Dope.............
- Blame It- Jamie Foxx
- Arab Money (Remix)- Busta Rhymes
- My Dreams are CRUSHED!!!!
- Young Dro's reaction to 1 Guy 1 Cup....
- Drunk driver tries to seduce cop...haha
- Another video???.....Why not.haha
- B.o.B- I'll be in the Sky
- "Day N' Night" by Kid Cudi
- A Life Lesson
- Two New Videos...............
- Asher Roth- "I Love College"
- So clean...someone needs to buy me this.haha
- Never thought I would see this...haha
- A Triumphant Return.
- Dynasty???
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment