Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dynasty???




This Super Bowl did live to its hype. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers, I knew that they were gonna take it. Winning it for the second time in four years. It's a little too soon to call them a "Dynasty" but they can solidify it with another Super Bowl win in either the next two years. So good luck. But anyways, I did root for the Arizona Cardinals, I wanted them to win since they were the "Underdogs" but it didn't happen. The game was hella exciting and watching it with my cousins was hella fun. And good luck to the Cardinals cuz I don't think they'll make it next year, but like we saw this year, you never know.

Well another Super Bowl gone, and let the off season begin. Now we gotta wait 7 months for the next kick off. Now I'm just waiting for the draft and watch the other sports while I wait for next season. This means basketball, baseball, and hockey.haha

On a side note, hopefully the Raiders will win more than 5 games next year. I'm hoping for at most 6 games.haha

Also, I'm giving hella credit to Santonio Holmes (# 10, shown on top). Ever since he played in college everybody kept saying that he isn't reliable and that he isn't dependable. Well tonight he can rub it in the face to all those critics. Today he had the game of his life, SCORED THE WINNING TOUCHDOWN and ended up with MVP Honors. I believe that after this game, this guy is about to get off the rest of his career.

No comments:

Followers