Sunday, February 1, 2009
Never thought I would see this...haha
On another note, did anyone hear about Michael Phelps smoking out of a bong. Well, if you didn't now you know. And you see the pic on top so there's visual proof (This was taken from an English magazine, News of the World). He has apologize saying that this was an "immature decision" and that people expect better from him. All I have to say is that no one is perfect. It doesn't hurt to mess up sometimes, you learn from that. So nobody should make a big deal of this in my opinion. Same thing happened to that actress from the movie Twilight and that blew over quick. I just gotta say is live life man and just keep training for the next Olympics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Dope.............
- Blame It- Jamie Foxx
- Arab Money (Remix)- Busta Rhymes
- My Dreams are CRUSHED!!!!
- Young Dro's reaction to 1 Guy 1 Cup....
- Drunk driver tries to seduce cop...haha
- Another video???.....Why not.haha
- B.o.B- I'll be in the Sky
- "Day N' Night" by Kid Cudi
- A Life Lesson
- Two New Videos...............
- Asher Roth- "I Love College"
- So clean...someone needs to buy me this.haha
- Never thought I would see this...haha
- A Triumphant Return.
- Dynasty???
-
▼
February
(16)

1 comment:
aint nothin wrong wit a little weed.....but hey cuzzo goto my myspace.......and i got my boys song with akon........he got 2 songs with him now.....hes got an east coast flavor to him....
and tell him its legal over here......tell him how we blow blunts and it aint no thang.....
www.myspace.com/alifromculture
dreamer and way to get by is the akon song
but peep the rest.....he aint like my other niggaz with the straight hood music.......he mores reality rap.....
Post a Comment