Thursday, February 26, 2009
Dope.............
Charles Hamilton does his own MTV Version of Cribs but with Charles Hamilton performing the song "MTV Cribs" From First Order of Business. He performs "MTV" Cribs" the Comfort of his Home.
He hella fooled me. I actually thought it was him really tryin to show his house. Instead of premiering his single.haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Dope.............
- Blame It- Jamie Foxx
- Arab Money (Remix)- Busta Rhymes
- My Dreams are CRUSHED!!!!
- Young Dro's reaction to 1 Guy 1 Cup....
- Drunk driver tries to seduce cop...haha
- Another video???.....Why not.haha
- B.o.B- I'll be in the Sky
- "Day N' Night" by Kid Cudi
- A Life Lesson
- Two New Videos...............
- Asher Roth- "I Love College"
- So clean...someone needs to buy me this.haha
- Never thought I would see this...haha
- A Triumphant Return.
- Dynasty???
-
▼
February
(16)
1 comment:
Fool, you are updating more than DJ is. Hahahah.
Post a Comment