Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dead and Gone..... =_(

The worst thing has happened today..... my i-pod died today. I am so depressed and sad right now that I want to cry (but not). Just thinking all the music that I lost. AHHHH!!! I just remembered all my Tupac songs! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didnt know I basically had every Tupac song that was ever made or remixed. Now I do want to cry. The worst part, I can't buy a new ipod because like I said in the post right under this one, I'm buying the next 2 YEEZY'S, and those are coming out in May and June. And I can't buy it this month because I have to pay my speeding ticket. Hella lame!

Today I say good bye ipod and you will be very missed. When you see me tomorrow, don't be surprised if I am hella down.

THE worst day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

crystalgee said...

awwwww SUCKS i remember when that happened to me! ANNDD THENNN my laptop got stolen so my whole itunes was gone =( and i STILL haven't fully recovered lol. i wish you luck. lol

Followers