Today while waiting for my mom in downtown san jose, I started thinking about all the current things that is going on in my life. First thing that came to mind was school. Lately I've been feeling that I shouldn't be going to school at this moment. I keep thinking that I should be helping out around the house because my parents have been in financial woes for sometime now and it seems like nothing is improving. And with my dad getting laid off in 2 weeks, things are about to get worse. Im not even thinking about copping the Yeezy's right now. Shit is getting hella fucked up.
Its like everyday I see my dad he's getting a little more depressed which makes me depress and makes me want to get a second job. And it seems like school is just getting in the way. And this also led me to thinking that I feel that my life is going nowhere. I know that going to college is building the foundation of my life/career, but at the same time I feel like im waisting time and everything seems like its in a standstill. But I feel like this mostly because like I said before my parents need help.
But at the same time going to school helps me be distracted, so I don't know. Its been helping me keep my mind busy and staying away from my house. Im at a point where im trying to find any way to go out. At this moment everything in my house is depressing. The only time I see myself having fun is just when im chillin with friends cuz nothing we do or talk about reminds me of what's going on. Which is sad because one thing I love to do is to chill with the fam.
Oh well, I really don't like to put my business out there but this kind of helps me feel a little bit better. So yeah im done.
Peace.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
April
(25)
- MURS- The Science
- Stay in School Remix...
- I don't really pray that much. The only time I do ...
- This is a good story...
- New Logo, Fresh Start???
- Anarchy 99
- Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!haha
- Joe Budden- Exxxes
- Video Tuesday
- Breaking....haha
- This is horrible...
- On some real stuff...
- Fuck Disney
- Again..This time with Natalie Portman
- Lonely Island ft Justin Timberlake- D**K In A Box.
- There Will Be Tears.
- Meth & Red Are Back.....
- Mos Def challenges Jay-Z & Lil Wayne!!!
- The Lonely Island....
- ROCK THE BELLS!!!!!!
- Video Tuesday....haha
- Dead and Gone..... =_(
- The Air Yeezy's......
- Luis Fonsi- No Me Doy Por Vencido
- Trey Songz- Brand New
-
▼
April
(25)
1 comment:
GO TO SCHOOL..........trust me on this.....cuz when u done.....the job u are able to get will be a lot better then wat u can get now.......u gotta understand that its a recession.....jobs are gettin thinner and thinner.....
trust me sometimes i wish i woulda went to school instead of partyin too much....i dropped out after 10th grade......got nothin to show for what i know except the streets....that aint a good look....
trust me when i say STAY IN SCHOOL.....
wouldnt waste my time postin n readin if i didnt care......
Post a Comment