Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ROCK THE BELLS!!!!!!

Earlier the Line up was announced and I am glad to see some of the artists I've been wanting to see. SLAUGHTERHOUSE being one of them. And I will finally get to see KRS-One! I was mad that I didnt get to go last year, especially since Wale isn't coming this year. Also all the stories I've heard, FUCK YOU DJ! I'm never gonna let go that you played arcade basketball with Wale. FUCK YOU!haha. Anyways, who ever is down to go let me know. Under is the poster with all the performers coming this year.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

im going foorrrsssuuurrre with D and whoever else!

MONC said...

oh yeah.......u kno im gonna be here......slaughterhouse off the hook.........tech n9ne.......nas....oh yeah.....i forgot that nas n damian marley jr gonna do an album togetha......big boi on this too........damn.........mickey facts is sick.......
i see we have the same taste in music.......

Followers