I'm not a huge fan of other types of music other than Hip Hop or R&B, but there always come a song that just surprises me and makes me want to hear more of it. This song has been blowing up all the spanish radio stations and has been stuck in my head for days. The artist, Luis Fonsi, has won many awards because of it.
Some people may be shocked that I'm posting this but oh well. Here it is, I like this song so much it even made my myspace page.haha
And here's the remix!!! Which is also hella dope.haha
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
April
(25)
- MURS- The Science
- Stay in School Remix...
- I don't really pray that much. The only time I do ...
- This is a good story...
- New Logo, Fresh Start???
- Anarchy 99
- Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!haha
- Joe Budden- Exxxes
- Video Tuesday
- Breaking....haha
- This is horrible...
- On some real stuff...
- Fuck Disney
- Again..This time with Natalie Portman
- Lonely Island ft Justin Timberlake- D**K In A Box.
- There Will Be Tears.
- Meth & Red Are Back.....
- Mos Def challenges Jay-Z & Lil Wayne!!!
- The Lonely Island....
- ROCK THE BELLS!!!!!!
- Video Tuesday....haha
- Dead and Gone..... =_(
- The Air Yeezy's......
- Luis Fonsi- No Me Doy Por Vencido
- Trey Songz- Brand New
-
▼
April
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment