Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Air Yeezy's......

So this month the first Air Yeezy shoe went on sale. They went on sale yesterday and now they are impossible to get. You can try Ebay but they're going for double or triple the price. Good Luck. Here's a pic of the first colorway.



I was in line all night but I didn't get a pair. Not because they sold out, it was just bad timing, because I was broke. So yeah it made me mad but oh well. I was in line cuz I camped out with my boy DJ and he got his pair. Thats a good look. And thanks to Kate for telling us which store was the best chance in getting them.
But next month I am getting the 2nd colorway. Im not even goin to school so I can line up early in the morning the day before they come out. Im making sure I cop. Here's the pic for the next colorway
Theres only 3 colorways coming out all year and since I couldn't get the first one, I am making sure I cop the next two no matter what. Best believe that. Here's the pic of the last colorway coming out in June.




No comments:

Followers